• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Roland PC 600 Color Cam

Bulldog1929

Just wondering is $1995 a good price for this machine [ it probably is - but just clarifying cost]. Plus it has 30 new cartriges, plus Corol Draw graphics suit 12 included.
Thanks Mike

Techman

the carts and the corel are what yer paying for.. they throw the machine if for free. 600 bux..

Old technology and lots of problems

Jackpine

If it is printing without any head problems (lines in the prints)....yes.As "high impact" stated, depends on what youare going to do with it. CorelX3 is worth $300+ and that is all you need to print with and the RCC RIP from Roland ( it should be with the printer). The resin ribbons at least $10 each. Makes nice quality small format prints.

Bulldog1929

Thanks for all of your input, I appreciated it. The printer stayed at 1995 till the last 5 minutes of bidding and ended up going for 2900.00. Nope, I wouldn't go that much for it. I've been learning a lot from you guys, but I like to seek out your advice on stuff before I lay out the money.
The man said it ran good, he'd been doing numbers and stuff for ball teams, which is what I wanted it for. Oh well, there's always more printers out there. I'm sure that I will find the right one and for the right price too.
Mike