So I recently purchase a used Roland sp300-v in great condition. So here where things get interesting. It keeps printing streaks in the design. I did a powerful wash then a head soak didn’t improve the conditions. So in the test print magenta was missing a lot of lines I’ll try to upload it later. I then changed the cap top Also changed the dampers and nothing improved. when I purchased it the previous owner had tons of spare parts I changed the print head. Now when I do a test print I get nothing at all from magenta also nothing from cyan went over the video several times and can’t seem to find anything from. HELP PLEASE. THANKS.