• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Roland VG640 error Service Call 0380 [0040]

Miguel CABIT

Hello I'm French I live in FWI, I have an error message on my VG-640 CMYKWh .

Now, I can't work, I have the last version firmware. I have make the purge of the line, all the lines are empty except the cyan. Fill ink stop at 13m. I think I have a occluded line.

Thank for your help.

Miguel

Attachments

• IMG-20201006-WA0018.jpg
    IMG-20201006-WA0018.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 1,591

wesker

Hi Miguel, I’m in Belgium. I have a similar code 0380 0080 and it was a damper filler sensor who was dead. 12$ and she work again. I have the manuel confidential I will give you the exact description tomorrow.

Miguel CABIT

Hi Miguel, I’m in Belgium. I have a similar code 0380 0080 and it was a damper filler sensor who was dead. 12$ and she work again. I have the manuel confidential I will give you the exact description tomorrow.

Ok merci, où peux t-on trouver cela ? Cette pièce, près des têtes d'impression?

Ok thanks, where can we find this? This part, near the printheads?

upload_2020-10-11_18-31-50.png

Last edited:

wesker

Ok merci, où peux t-on trouver cela ? Cette pièce, près des têtes d'impression?

Ok thanks, where can we find this? This part, near the printheads?

View attachment 149559

Oui, je viens de te faire un message. ça tient par des petits clips dans le bas. Ce que tu peux éventuellement tester est de simplement débrancher le petit cable du sensor qui te pose problème. En toute logique, s'il est mort tu devrais avoir la même erreur comme il ne fonctionne plus. Après tu peux en inverser deux pour voir si ton erreur 0380 se décale sur une autre ligne genre 0380 0040. Bon j'avais un problème similaire j'en ai acheté 4 et pour le prix je ne vais pas m'embêter. J'en change 4 d'un coup pour trouver le bon. et je garderai le reste en réserve.

Miguel CABIT

Hello Alex C, no I ordered the sensors, and my white ink cartridge is finished. So for now I am at the moment. And I want to cancel the filling ink because the cartridge is empty.

Miguel CABIT

Hello, I have change the sensors. But I have the same error message. On the line 7,

Would it be the spring rear headprint, the damper, the pump?