• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rolls roller or CWT table?

MikePro

CWT can ship the cutting mats out of Texas if you order from them. The owner told me that they stock it on coils and cut to size when you order.
RollsRoller certainly can supply a table mat as well, but I'm certain it would ship from Canada.

Skye

Hello. Just bought a cwt 1640. Having mega static issues. Is anyone had this issue and found a solution?

Thanks for your time.

ozzie2433

I think I have it narrowed down to the rolls roller RX400/175. the rx is the latest version it does not have the bar above the rollers and has up down buttons instead of the toggle. It has adjustable table hight with the touch of a button. They built it to compete with the cwt. the table I am getting is 65x143" usable. my main gripe with the cwt is the roller is only 60" wide it should have been 62" to easily handle 5' wide materials and that they are being sued and might not make it. Its a 4-6 week lead time on the RR so that kinda stinks.

FS-Keith, I will clear up a couple comments you made - The CWT Roller is 60.5". Because the Glide Beam Roller moves over the 5' x 10' substrate or 60" print vinyl, there is no skewing. What you are referring to happens with a laminator. Not an application table. The roller tracks perfect. Unless you are using 62" materials, the extra length of the roller does not come into play. Your other comment about CWT being sued is also untrue. CWT is not being sued and no pending litigation of any type is in play. -

ozzie2433

Hello. Just bought a cwt 1640. Having mega static issues. Is anyone had this issue and found a solution?

Thanks for your time.
The static is coming from the new cutting mat. This is old post has it gone away? Contact CWT 800.899.7883