• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

roofing logo

WOODBS

I have to design a roofing company logo, it seems they all have a roof line or house etc..he wants something different. would you just have no image, text only?

OldPaint

Heres one i did in sarasota...............all with paint and a brush. his original logo was a roofline and name.

Attachments

• KEYWORTH.jpg
    KEYWORTH.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 97

Craig Sjoquist

Think plain and simple for sure, conservative, any color used for accents think home colors ,
you can try using shingle patterns or roof tile patterns maybe

I always try to think of the bennifit of having the product or service, 2nd the product or service

OldPaint

the problem with most today, is they dont really have DESIGN SKILLS, but they have a plethora of SPECIAL EFFECTS.......to make up for what they dont know how to do.
DESIGN........in wire frame & or black and white. once you got something that you like there............then see if all the fluff will make it more readable or not.
i remember doing the same roofing guys truck doors when i 1st met him. it was close to this and i was painting only.

Attachments

• kroof.jpg
    kroof.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 103
Last edited: