• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rush Charges ?????

rjssigns

I have learned when someone waits to the last second to get junk done, all they are doing is finding another idiot to dump this responsibility on so the monkey will get off their back!....yep, blame the signguy if it aint done

I dont rush stuff anymore UNLESS I got the stuff in stock and I can do it and it doesnt put me out. Of all the times things get screwed up its when you rush stuff!!! I do not promise anything anymore and I despise deadlines

When I get a call now and I can hear the desperation and begging in the other fellows voice on the phone i get rid of his a$$ cause I can tell he is going to drag me into his world of hell

QFT. :thumb:

Cale Frederick

We don't use percentages... we have flat rates for different rushes.
$100 for same day, by 4pm, as long as order is in by 10am with print ready art
after 10am order will be ready by 10am next morning
$50 order will be ready by the end of the next business day
$25 order will be ready in 2 business days

Of course there are exclusions to what we offer on these. vehicle or building wraps we do not offer on rush, as well as signs we have to order material for. We always try to produce our work in as effecient mannor as possible, so many times rush charges are actually icing on the cake. At the moment, and for not much longer, we are actually offering free same day service on most items through some of our advertising campaings.