• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rusty Dog Studio

RustyDog

Hey everyone. I'm just looking for some feedback on my small business site. I'm a graphic designer and looking for some work in the Pittsburgh area and wondering if my website will get the job done. It's done all in Flash, I will probably end up putting it in Dreamweaver with a couple Flash animations in a couple months, but for now, this is what I have. Also, if you have any comments on good ways to advertise a new business, I'd like to hear. For now, I've just been using Craig's List but haven't gotten many responses.

Thankyou...

http://www.rustydogstudio.net

Air Art Girl

Welcome Rusty Dog. Start-up isn't easy. Cold calls and direct mail might be a start. You can try to join a chamber of commerce, it has been a great source of work for us. Good luck and welcome.

RJ California

I love companies with dog themed logos :thumb:

I like your home page, nice and simple. I guess you are still working on the portfolio because it did not open.

Business is always slow when you are getting started. I've had good responses with targeted direct mail -- postcards are really cheap (as you know)

Anyway...:Welcome:

vinylbarry

Welcome to a great board for questions and awnsers.

Barry
Vinyl And Crafts
Greenville,Ky

:Welcome: :signs101: :thumb:

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from Oklahoma!

:Welcome: to :signs101:​
The portfolio is a little different than what I am familiar with. I did not get it to work at first. Needs a note some where to tell visitors to click on the picture to the right for an expanded view. The quality of the pictures could be better too. Some prices would be nice too. There are many web sites that sell what you have but if you don't have something that makes your site stand out from the rest, it will simply be another web site that offers such and such.

The logo design is not impressive. A logo needs to be standard and used the same in all designs. You show a double ring design placed randomly around the name. I don't know how you plan to register such randomness.

Look like you have a long way to go but hang in there.