• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sad death of a great actor

Baz

Was one of my favorite actors! I own the Sopranos series and watched it x3 times ... Might start a fourth time this weekend.

It's sad he is gone .. And now you keep hearing these stories of how nice and down to earth he was. I always looked forward to seeing him in movies and was hoping one day to have a Sopranos feature film ... To late now.

R.I.P.

Bly

What kind of person can I be where his own mother wants him dead?

Time to re watch the series I think.

hankweezie

Great Guy

I not only met him on set doing Soprano graphics, while shooting, he took time out to take a picture with me, which now hangs in my office, I told him when people asked about the picture I said he is my quality control man, If you got a problem take it up with HIM!. Mr. G. got a kick out of that.
Great Man gone way too soon.

Last edited:

Stealth Ryder

Tony Soprano

I share the exact same birthday as the great Mr. Ganofini... I am now taking a good look at my health situation, kinda starnge to realize I am at that age now... From all accounts this was a good man and an even better actor. RIP Sir...