• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sad

ARMSRAISED

I made these for the Make a wish foundation. The boys wish was to have a Buzz Lightyear party.

Attachments

• buzz.jpg
    buzz.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 88

iSign

wow... the shading on the big guy looks so real... did disney provide the artwork? That looks amazing!

GypsyGraphics

not often you get to make someone's wish come true...
wonderful for him and you too i'm sure!

i think you get a pass on the copyright infringement, on this one.

CheapVehicleWrap

Aww..... what a cute wish.

It is an amazing foundation, I remember they gave my cousin (who at the time had cancer) a beautiful guitar.

Nice work, I'm sure the kid must've loved it.

They spent almost a year in the hospital with my ex girfriends 15 year old. In the end he came home to a brand new top of the line Gateway with 32" monitor, desk and chair. Gave him countless gifts and visits throughout the year. Despite having the rarest and most aggressive cancer there is (can kill in 4-6 weeks from onset)Burkitt's lymphoma . He is now 1 year past his 2 year cure time. Strange this happened 1 month after we took a cruise to Bermuda and he ate half the food on the ship.

MAWF ROCKS! That's why I donated the diecast truck for the hotwheels convention which took 2nd place (it wasn't a hotwheels brand).

GG's right, wouldn't worry about copyright.