• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SAI is GREEDY

Graphics2u

Nope, just I friend I met about a year ago and stay in touch with. I sometimes have a hard time letting go of something once I get started... I understand that a resolution was found and everybody is happy now so that's all I am gonna say on the subject after this. Thanks for all opinions and advice...
Just curious, did SAi offer better deal or Insurance come through? Glad it working out.

John L

I suggest with a police report ready to fax in and getting the right person on the phone might yield some more help, maybe even more than the written policy. They were pretty helpful to us when we were ripped off many years ago.

iSign

with threads like this, why wouldn't they step up and offer a better deal then their written policy legally requires of them :rolleyes: