• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sample kit. Start selling dimensional signs and monuments today!

SD&F

Starting a new thread about our sample kits, since it was buried on the fourth page of our lobby display thread.

If anyone is interested we do have sample kits available. They include a combination sandblasted & v-groove sign with a prismatic letter, and a 'mini' monument. We charge for the materials alone.
They will definitely help you start selling dimensional signs!

Ive gotten great feedback about how much they help to sell these kinds of signs. And after you start selling them, you get your money back so its a good thing to have in store.

As a selling tool, the combination of the kit and our free project central p.o.s. portfolio and ordering tool works really well. With project central, you upload your logo, and then our portfolio becomes your portfolio. So your customer can physically see the product and then great examples of your previous work.

The money we charge for the sample kit is for materials alone.

Its a great small investment that will pay for itself very quickly.
If you want to increase your revenue without having to do more work.
The sample kit is the way to go.

Attachments

• SDF_Sample_Monument.jpg
    SDF_Sample_Monument.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 260
  • SDF_Sample_Sandblasted.jpg
    SDF_Sample_Sandblasted.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 264

SignManiac

Although I don't have a need for any more samples myself, this is a really valuable sales tool for those of you who want to start selling dimensional work. This sample is an excellent example to show your potential clients what you can offer. I have said for the past thirty years, "You can't sell it, if you can't show it".

The reason I sell mostly dimensional work is because I show only that kind of work on my website and that's the only kind of work I have on my showroom wall.

Not sure what the price of SD&F's sample it, but I bet it will be worth every penny to you in sales...

SD&F

Much appreciated.
With the kit and the use of our portfolio its a lock to more sales.
Sell one monument and its paid for itself 5 times over.
And once your orders start rolling in, we refund the $ you paid for the kit.
We dont make a dime on the kit its all in material (and once you include labor, we lose a bit). Its really a joint venture with you. You lay out a little, we lay out a little, then we both enjoy the fruit of more work!

SD&F

Sell signs like this today!
The sample kit is fully refundable! Not to mention if you did sell these signs it would have paid for itself many times over

Attachments

• FlexibleFlyerNewQuote_Completed-1.jpg
    FlexibleFlyerNewQuote_Completed-1.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 254
  • JackarooSignNew_Completed.jpg
    JackarooSignNew_Completed.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 228
  • OdonohueChiroLit_Completed2.jpg
    OdonohueChiroLit_Completed2.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 229
  • OrvisShowPlaque_Completed.jpg
    OrvisShowPlaque_Completed.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 252
  • Porcupine-1.jpg
    Porcupine-1.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 278

SD&F

a few more new ones!

Attachments

• RoadSign_Completed.jpg
    RoadSign_Completed.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 223
  • StructstemmonsMonument.jpg
    StructstemmonsMonument.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 210
  • TheDoctorsOffice_Completed.jpg
    TheDoctorsOffice_Completed.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 228

stripes

I wish we had this opportunity up here in Ontario!
I turn away so many jobs to quote because of my
lack of ability or lack of equipment.

David

SD&F

two more new ones!

Attachments

• 163676_492844573439_57478473439_6156139_5719139_n.jpg
    163676_492844573439_57478473439_6156139_5719139_n.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 272
  • 168452_492844678439_57478473439_6156141_7173634_n.jpg
    168452_492844678439_57478473439_6156141_7173634_n.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 269

Border

I would like to hear from someone who has taken advantage of this offer and their results. I have no experience in dimensional signs but have another shop that I could also sub the installs out to. So I am wondering if it would be lucrative at all to offer them this way and how much "hand holding/guidance the customer would need from me to order these types of signs. Also, what type of mods would I need to make to their artwork in order to take it into a dimensional sign.
Just considering this. I mostly do vehicle graphics and wraps these days and have turned down a few dimensional jobs just because I have no real experience in that area.

Thanks!