• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sandusky guilty verdict!

ddarlak

Go Bills!
i truly believe the punishment for this should be execution by being shot in the face at close range, with a rusty, old shotgun, with turkey load.....

SignosaurusRex

This is far from over. Penn State is on the chopping block next...as well as those that looked the other way in attempt to protect the Penn State name/brand. I honestly think Dottie had to know and looked the other way as well.

i truly believe the punishment for this should be execution by being shot in the face at close range, with a rusty, old shotgun, with turkey load.....

Too easy and quick...throw him in general population of the most violent of Federal prisons. Let Justice continue for him there.

visual800

people that do this to kids should first off be castrated with no pain meds. after they stand there and bleed a little while blow both kneecaps off one by one. now since that is not humane I do believe once convicted they should escor them out of the courtroom into a outside courtyard and be shot to death. DONE. OVER no appeals, no sentence, be done with it all

Jillbeans

Poor wife? I think she knew very well on which side her bread was buttered.
That's why she stuck by this sick piece of sh!t.
I think she even sounded a bit jealous of the victims, in her testimony, like he was cheating on her with them. I'm sure their marriage was in name only just for show.
I wonder how Jerry will enjoy being on the receiving end of the shower rape this time?
Love....Jill

ThinkRight

I wonder how Jerry will enjoy being on the receiving end of the shower rape this time?
Love....Jill

:ROFLMAO:
That would be justice !
After a couple of years of being someone else's / everyone's Biatch, maybe he will off himself and save the taxpayers money on the appeals !
And .....
The victims sue the family for everything they have leaving the wife destitute and homeless !

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
... said:
Too easy and quick...throw him in general population of the most violent of Federal prisons. Let Justice continue for him there.

Ah yes, let him become Big Bubba's butt boy. That would be deliciously karmic.

Last edited by a moderator: