• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Save arlo foundation!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I read the post about Arlo and really think we could make a big difference in this rough time he's having, I saw someone wanted to donate $100 and thats fantastic but not many of us have an extra $100 layin around so I thought we could do $10 and $20 donations to help him out. If we cant raise all the money Im sure we could at least make a decent dent for sure. Arlo I need an address buddy!! Hope we can get you the help you deserve, that is a very uncomfortable situation your in and I would love to contribute to getting you all fixed up.

Anyone else who can help lets do it, small price to pay in the long run.

Im in for $20.00

:cool1::thumb:

Arlo Kalon 2.0

While I deeply appreciate the concern (more than you know), I have to respectfully decline the offer. We have many more hardship cases in here throughout the year than I am currently in. I'll have the money in another few months, and my physical circumstance IS NOT dire. I've had an incisional hernia before after 14 surgeries through the same 14" long scar. I can live with it a few more months. I do appreciate it though.

Arlo you are a stand up man who is always willing to share your knowledge with anyone on any topic. if you do reach a point that you need help, speak up, there are many people here who will help...and as mentioned with the size of this community it can be done without a huge impact to any one person's wallet.

hang there.

Shovelhead

While I deeply appreciate the concern (more than you know), I have to respectfully decline the offer. We have many more hardship cases in here throughout the year than I am currently in. I'll have the money in another few months, and my physical circumstance IS NOT dire. I've had an incisional hernia before after 14 surgeries through the same 14" long scar. I can live with it a few more months. I do appreciate it though.

Too late....just accept the love! :signs101:
2 points on the "vig" though.

Marlene

Arlo you are a stand up man who is always willing to share your knowledge with anyone on any topic. if you do reach a point that you need help, speak up, there are many people here who will help...and as mentioned with the size of this community it can be done without a huge impact to any one person's wallet.

hang there.

yes, please ask and we will be there. hope things work out OK but if you need us, you know we are here for you.

You are in our prayers and will help in anyway I can. This is a cold world full of greed especially hospitals and doctors who refuse to help even though they are already well paid by the insurance.