• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Scammers never quit

Typestries

OMG, they are relentless!

Watch out!

Hello,

I am Mr. Ben Smith and i am contacting you to know if you do have Flat Bed Cutting for sale?I will like you to email me back if you do with the types and prices of the Flat Bed Cutting you have,I am located in California but have a freight company who will come to your location to pick them to my company in Sweden.Also do you accept credit cards as a form of payment?

I look forward in expecting your mail.Thank you very much.

My Regards..
Mr. Ben Smith

uneedasign

Just got this one today.

Hello Sales,
My name is Roland and i want to make a inquiry of some Banner,the type of banner i will like from you is vinyl and the size i want is 24"x60" and what i want the banner to say is Christian Methodist Church.The color of Background i want is Yellow and the text to be somehow Red.So can you please get me some price for a Quantity of 100 banners and please advise me the Payment method you do accept and also how long will it take you before getting me those banners for pickup to be Schedule.Please advise to my email as soon as you received this email.
Thank You Very Much.
Regards
Roland Hawkson

Patrick46

Isn't it funny how these scammers don't seem to have a very good grasp on the use of the English language??? :banghead: :doh:

IIDave

It must be scam day ... we just received 2 calls, one from a call relay service, and another one asking us to print 40 banners and ship to Budapest.

Happy Scam Day everybody!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Start telling these bone heads that you only accept 'LAYAWAY'. They can pick it up when they have enough money to pay for it outright and they can pound sand with their credit cards..... especially the foreigners.