• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Screw you 3M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HulkSmash

They were advertising here long before either of your threads and have no control over when or where their ads are selected by the ad server.

Wrong on all counts.

I know that Fred. I saw making a general statement about no class. I can care less about their ads.

SolitaryT

This whole thing is crazy. Not because it's unfair, but I was always under the impression that 3M made the best stuff, that they were the pinnacle. I thought that it was a sign shop's aspiration to use 3M stuff and then brag about it, to get 3M certified. But things aren't always what they seem, are they?

2B

This whole thing is crazy. Not because it's unfair, but I was always under the impression that 3M made the best stuff, that they were the pinnacle. I thought that it was a sign shop's aspiration to use 3M stuff and then brag about it, to get 3M certified. But things aren't always what they seem, are they?

It is always about the marketing and who has the $ to do it, ensuring everyone thinks they are the best.

how many times have you, or anyone, been to restaurant that you see advertised and left thinking eh not all that. where as you find a hole-in-the wall that has a line down the street and sold out of food everyday, and the only way you would have known is by you making the effort to find them.

Status
Not open for further replies.