• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Semi dimensional directional sign

SignManiac

Finished three of these up today and just need to go out and install this sometime this week. I played with some different color combinations and like the way they came together. Double faced and PVC everything.

Attachments

• Heather Hill-001.jpg
    Heather Hill-001.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 91

k.a.s.

How do you have the sign fastened to the posts? Your stuff always looks really nice and clean as far as mounting. Are those vinyl posts?

I like the colors, nice job!

Kevin

SignManiac

Kevin, I made the straps out of 3mil maxmetal which are attached to the edges of the sign with counter sunk pan head screws, and then attached them to the posts which are PVC.

Here's a better shot of it.

Attachments

• gulfside strap.jpg
    gulfside strap.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

CES020

Can we ban SignManiac from posting photos? I've had about enough of his "Matthews Paint Station" gloating :tongue:

Makes everyone else look like they used house paint and a mop......

Really nice work, very clean and sharp. Looks like you really have that paint station under control. I'm very jealous.

Marlene

if someone had told me I'd like a sign that was brown, orange, teal and purple, I wouldn't have believed them but here it is and I love it. I also like that it has all the professional aspects of a serious sign yet is still a cool thing to see. nice work, again, but I would expect that when I see you have posted a photo;)

SignManiac

Part of the reason for so many colors is there are two different companies, so it's more to separate them and keep the confusion to a minimum. Heres the color breakdown. Purple is the corporate color for the Hospice.

Attachments

• gulfside color.jpg
    gulfside color.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 82