• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Setting Registry Marks?

anozira02

I have a Roland Fj-52 and can't seems to find where to go and set the registration marks for my cutter. I am using Flexi 7.6 and looked there as well... can anyone give me a hint?

Thanks

CropMarks

I was going bananas trying to figure out what cutter to go with and how to come up with a print and cut workflow that would work with my SJ540. I finally went with the graphtec because it had the super easy to use plug-in for illustrator.

Someone also pointed me to some web videos that signwarehouse had dealing with contour cutting with a prismjet extra....

http://www.signwarehouse.com/tv/?p=19

you have to scroll down to see the contour cut section... it might help... or it might not.

sfr table hockey

I have a Roland Fj-52 and can't seems to find where to go and set the registration marks for my cutter. I am using Flexi 7.6 and looked there as well... can anyone give me a hint?

Thanks

Go into production manager and either add a file to print and double click on it or go into set default properties. Go into the 5th tab over (lables and marks) and look about 2/3 down the page for "print marks".

If you set up a SC 500 as a printer you could still print on the FJ with that setup and then there will be a crop mark area in printer options.

This is from a newer version of flexi but you should find similar in 7.6.