• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shagnasty Bros. Design Contest Prizes

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Here is a list of the prizes (in no particular order) that will be awarded to our contestants on Sunday, December 17th after the close of voting.

• One dozen custom printed T-Shirts, up to three spot colors, in the design of your choice. Donated by Stacy at Bigdawg Designs.
  • One Plotter Art Voodoo Graphix Extreme digital art collection. Donated by Fred at Allied Computer Graphics.
  • One 33 font Signfonts collection. Donated by Steve C at Signfonts.com.
  • Once Plotter Art Print-N-Cut Color Collection of digital art. Donated by Fred at Allied Computer Graphics.
  • One $25.00 credit towards vectorizing services. Donated by Eric at The Vector Doctor.
  • One Plotter Art Originals digital art collection. Donated by Fred at Allied Computer Graphics.
In addition, ALL contestants receiving two or more votes will receive a Big Squeegee 10 inch rivet & dent tool. Donated by Dale at The Big Squeegee.

As previously announced, the first place finisher gets first choice, second place gets second choice and so on down the line until all prizes have been awarded.

Jillbeans

Woo Hoo! Thanks for doing this Fred. As I see no incoming Christmas pressies, this will do me quite nicely.
Love ya....Jill