• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop clock

kanini

So, the wall clock in the production area in our shop is waay off after only a few days and it's time to get a new one. I would like a nicer one than just a standard one, big so you can see it across the room and most important: radio controlled so you dont have to set it. Have you seen a nice clock somewhere or know of some nice ones I'd love some ideas!

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
We have just a plain Jane clock, nothing fancy. We had considered a theft-proof clock, but since it's always being watched, we didn't bother.

JB

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We have a nice Atomic clock and it never loses a second, let alone a minute. It even does the Day Light's Saving change by itself. The thing is about 14" in diameter and with normal eyesight can be seen from at least 135' away. That's the distance of our shop, but it's on a middle wall. The one I have at home, also tells you the outside and inside temperatures. They aren't at all expensive. If they do cost too much, go to the Dollar Store and buy one for a dollar. :wink:

kanini

Thanks all so much for some very good replies with links and all, I think we're looking at something like TXFB posted, that's in my price range also. If you netsol have the link for a cheaper model we could try that as well but around 60-70 is ok if we don't have to look at a clock that shows the wrong time.
Yes a battery change could work but the one we have is soo cheap it's time for a new one.

netsol

atomic clock

mcmaster carr

http://www.mcmaster.com/#atomic-clocks/=14r8emi

Thanks all so much for some very good replies with links and all, I think we're looking at something like TXFB posted, that's in my price range also. If you netsol have the link for a cheaper model we could try that as well but around 60-70 is ok if we don't have to look at a clock that shows the wrong time.
Yes a battery change could work but the one we have is soo cheap it's time for a new one.