• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop Pics

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I see you drink the yellow and black tea:big laugh:
I do, but I have some Ryobi and Milwaukee 12v stuff, too. No one platform makes everything, unfortunately. I had Hilti and Bosch stuff too, at one point, but had to slim things down a bit.

Joseph44708

I Drink And I Know Things
Wow Looks Great.
Please post new pictures on June 14, 2022.
After one year in our shop it looks like a bomb went off. No time to clean up or put things away.
I'll post pictures tomorrow.
Here is the money making side of the shop. Working on two 24,000 piece orders at the same time and have 42 more orders to get out before Labor day. I've Printed Nine
54"x100' rolls of vinyl this week already and its only Wednesday.

Attachments

• 20210616_134307.jpg
    20210616_134307.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 304
  • 20210616_134347.jpg
    20210616_134347.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 272

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
I agree, seems like it's either a disaster or its spotless. I love it when my shop is clean and organized but suddenly I get swamped and it's a mess again LOL

I cannot stand a messy shop. need to be able to work quickly and efficiently.
Currently ours is a mess (not that messy) as we're moving stuff around for some new equipment that arrives next week. after install, it'll be spotless again :D

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Oh hell, that's a bunch of drawers on the back wall? Now that I look it's obviously not the back of the bay door...
I made the same mistake... at first I thought it was a bay door - then I remembered Moze mentioned file cabinets and then it clicked. He should still splash some yellow on there like a giant yellow MOZE

1624465439670.png