• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shop Truck concepts

Dan Antonelli

Looking good Mike... few tweaks here and there but 1 and 3 are pretty solid.
Once you go apple and blue, you'll never go back HAHA....

threeputt

Question... How are you going to handle the layouts on the passenger side?

This poster beat me to it. It was the first thing I thought of when I saw the layouts.

Almost everyone lays out the vehicle concept from the drivers side. (words read left to right and for that reason it may make some sense to layout the passenger side first on some of these types)

Colors are ok, and in fact somewhat refreshing in my opinion.

signmeup

#3.
You're kind of obliged to add some effects aren't you? I mean with a name like "Visual Effects" and all.

k.a.s.

First one, except the tag line looks out of place. Try in in one line, or reserve it for the tailgate.

Kevin

parkedcar

I'm still not 100% decided between 1 and 3 but for number one I was thinking of reversing the colors on the passenger side: making the front green and the stripe blue. It should work nicely since the green "effects" will be overlapping the blue stripe, similar to the blue "visual" overlapping the green stripe on the drivers side. I'd have to do something cool on the hood to split the colors nicely.
The tag line i might just move to the tailgate.
As originally left out the window perf for the sides on 1 since there was no real info there, but I'm thinking now maybe it will help "complete" the wrap.
I should have some new ideas or tweaks to these by tonight.
Thanks for all the great input!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I like #3, but with the doubling up of the words… I think it tends to push important words too far to the bottom. #1 has words further from the bottom of the truck which will tend to get very dirty and important information will always be muddy or full of tar and road dirt.

I would try tilting your name a little less in #1 and straighten out the front fender. Less tilting will raise your main and secondary copy a little higher.

I like the colors, but perhaps make them a little darker for more emphasis. Your grey stripes tend to compete with the green a little and make them somewhat harder to see/read at a glance.

parkedcar

Figured i'd dig this one back up and show where i'm at. I'd like to get this thing squared away this week and in production next week.
I kind of changed the direction a little.
Picture 2.jpg Picture 3.jpg Picture 4.png

TheSellOut

In the first three shown I liked # 1 the best. Your logo looks great with "Visual" on one side and "Effects" on the other! If you could work that into this last layout, I would say you have a winner!