• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

shout out to Big Fish(gloss photo paper)

sfr table hockey

Just a shout out to Big Fish and the Gloss Photo Paper for solvent. 36” x 100’ roll.

Prints real nice and once dry very scratch resistant and seems very durable. Printed with Rolands EcosolMax and a made profile fine2 settings

Had a big job come up (well big for me) where I ran 2 full rolls of poster flowchart prints 75 total. That’s not even the amazing part…… I did it on a converted CJ 500……. And only went through two moon phases,

Actually it was between 18 to 20 hrs but they look great on the gloss photo paper. A few more rolls on order. Originally they wanted something laminated as well but after seeing the test print they liked it as was with no laminate.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Right on thanks Lyle glad its working out good for ya and thanks for the plug I really appreciate that!

:U Rock: