• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shout out to John Deaton!

SignManiac

I've worked with John in the past and he always comes through. He's very good in his niche market. New customer came in to see me about signs for his new business, for hunting and fishing supplies. His wife worked up a simple pencil sketch of what they were looking for. I convinced him that the first thing he should do was create a logo and use it throughout for all of his advertising. No problem, he agreed. I find that my time is too valuable to sit down and work up clean art and knew that John could knock this out faster than I could and it would be more cost effective to go that route.

John refined her idea and sent me back the artwork. I then tweaked it further to end up with the final version which the customer absolutely loved. Win, win...

Anyway, for many of you, John is a valuable asset that you should take advantage of if you ever need this style of work. Just saying :Big Laugh

Last image is the concept for his store front using the bits and pieces...

Attachments

• Woods Logo-01.jpg
    Woods Logo-01.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 238
  • Woods Logo-02.jpg
    Woods Logo-02.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 270
  • Woods Logo-03.jpg
    Woods Logo-03.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 219

Kottwitz-Graphics

Well done. Great font choices (and effects) to go along with the mascot.

I'd shop there... it looks like the owners would be fun to shop from.

Jillbeans

I love John's cartoons.
He really has a great eye for stuff like this.
I'm glad you could help each other.
Love....Jill

SignManiac

Well done. Great font choices (and effects) to go along with the mascot.

I'd shop there... it looks like the owners would be fun to shop from.

Thanks, I thought I'd play with the words for the name along with the mascot. Kind of tricky to keep it from being too busy or too much. But it seems to work.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Looks like a winner.
If it was in the budget your dimensional sign chops could really make that moose pop....

wayne k
guam usa

phototec

Nice work Bob, thanks for sharing.

John Deaton's work is out of this world, he always does such GOOD WORK.....

:thumb: