• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Show quality

slappy

yikes. you need like a carton of cigs. what a hateful thing to write. haters gonna hate yo.

no, just sick of you two always hating on everyone acting like your lord of the wraps, making fun, pointing out peoples wrongs... ... i remember you getting bashed off your logo from a logo factory site when you joined to the point i think you every disabled your account... is this like your revenge constantly picking on everyone?

ProWraps

sorry,,,, must be this high horse i'm riding tonight! has very tall legs like the one you and colorado are always riding around here.

and i enjoy working every day with my daddy.. and probably be glad i did when he's gone :smile: kinda my best friend. Nothing wrong with that.

no no... since bob turned me on to cow horses, i prefer the low legged portly chain smoking breed much like yourself.

ProWraps

no, just sick of you two always hating on everyone acting like your lord of the wraps, making fun, pointing out peoples wrongs... ... i remember you getting bashed off your logo from a logo factory site when you joined to the point i think you every disabled your account... is this like your revenge constantly picking on everyone?

i really prefered your much more hateful response before you edited it.

HulkSmash

Ok, show me a single thread of me hating on people, pretending to be the "Lord of Wraps" People ask for help and I give it. If they're doing it wrong i try to help them in the right direction. Just because you have literally nothing to contribute to this site except how to cry about someone stealing an awfully designed logo, doesn't mean you have to go around spreading your bad attitude.

I don't take anything away from this site, all i do is contribute where I can, and i get dozens of pms of people thankful for my help.

slappy

I was pretty young when we started, and he helped me. He knew business i knew the industry. I have no idea how your family works but, we stick together.

Glad you decided to check my dads facebook out, that's weird.
Anyways obviously you're upset for some reason, I've really never spoken to you.

Don't know. Let me know if you want some pointers on growing a business.

Yeha, we stick together to.. I just want you two to know how it feels when your so ignorant to others here, just what i did to both of you, that feeling you got, think how you make others feel here.... like everything you say it's this know-it all attitude.

remember that next time you do it. sorry

also, don't need any pointers... my dad's been on his own before i was born.. he employed 135 at his last business and i look up to him like you probably do yours. :smile:

HulkSmash

Yeha, we stick together to.. I just want you two to know how it feels when your so ignorant to others here, just what i did to both of you, that feeling you got, think how you make others feel here.... like everything you say it's this know-it all attitude.

remember that next time you do it. sorry

also, don't need any pointers... my dad's been on his own before i was born.. he employed 135 at his last business and i look up to him like you probably do yours. :smile:

Good for you. remember this next time. Only thing i'll remember is you trying to make a joke and failing at it horribly. I'm not ignorant, i'm a straight shooter helping people.

God this site is a joke sometimes

slappy

not making a joke.... just wanted you to get that defensive feeling you sometimes make others feel...
can't talk about it anymore... have a 4 year old right next to me refusing to sleep till i do and a dead battery. play nice

HulkSmash

not making a joke.... just wanted you to get that defensive feeling you sometimes make others feel...
can't talk about it anymore... have a 4 year old right next to me refusing to sleep till i do and a dead battery. play nice

Still haven't showed me where I've done this. I'd take a step back too

CP Signs

Wow,,,, lol. This is funny. If and when I ask for advice, I would much rather be picked on with good solid critics then being lied to.

ProWraps

its pretty sad when on a forum for professionals, we can suit up, mount our steady cow horse, smoke a pack of cigs, and look down on those that are doing things wrong all while offering our destructive criticism to make them better.

what is this world coming to?

mudmedia

wooo, aids... i see you like to say that often here.. sorry you have it.

yeah, i looked at your daddy's fb page and seen all the orphanage kids. Sexy guy. Phillip right? Just figured you say you own it, but i looked at the secretary of states site and seen your dad did under his enterprises name. BTW, doesn't that belly of yours get in the way of your wrapping?? Nice wedding pic.

No interest in you or reading about your company.. Your the disease.

I don't know why the heck you would even think that writting something like this would be "cool" or reasonable to me it is actually pointless and shows the classy side in you..Which is obviously very low.

Adam has helped me very much and I am happy to have guys with the experience that I can ask for like Adam heck even ProWraps has posted here giving me pointers and we live in the same freaking region.

Regardless, bringing someones father into this is about as low as you can get and really ticks me off cause it is people like you who ruin the meaning of this site.

No matter what a thread is about there is always the one idiot who has to take it to far or get out of line. It doesn't surprise me you would be hating on someone else who runs a successful business.

BRB I gotta go vent and take a cig break.

ProWraps

mud, i would like to extend and invite to come see my shop and say hi. same side of the coin, i would love to come see your op. you need anything, please dont hesitate to ask!