• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Brackets

Clear Choice

Need a little help finding a bracket to hold a coroplast die cut STOP sign to a pallet rack so it sticks out into the isle.

The warehouse manager requested a bracket that is spring mounted so
if it is hit by the forklift it will not be damaged. They're planning to mount it 12' up....so just how many times will the forklift hit the sign?

Anyone have a suggestion?

TIA

veloxgraphics

Just thinking out loud here, but the springs will have to be pretty weak to prevent coro from being damaged when hit with a forklift. Also, i understand it's what the customer is asking for, but really? a $50+ bracket to protect a cheap coro stop sign? :)

Rooster

More coroplast and some duct tape and call it done.

Or did you want to supply them something professional?

Malkin

We used the one sided banner tape called PowerTape for this once. Just used 2 pieces in L shapes and allowed them to touch a little between the sign and the wall.

Clear Choice

More coroplast and some duct tape and call it done.

Or did you want to supply them something professional?

Sorry, we don't need a silk purse here. This is a warehouse, one of many and there will be a Forklift stop sign at the end of each aisle for safety's sake (OSHA). Possibly 40-60 aisles per warehouse. A nice job with repeat potential if I can find a workable solution.

No, the $60 spring brackets are not feasible. But I was asking for ideas.
I was wanting to offer them something more than just tape....and hoping the more experienced here had run into something similar.

signmeup

Those look perfect Bill. I was going to suggest just fold the coro and screw it to a strip of wood attached to the end isle. It'll make its own hinge.

Clear Choice

Bill, those are perfect and the price is right too.

Power tape or velcro could also work for this customer....
big thing is that most any employee can install with
these mountings.
If nothing else I'll bowl him over with solutions!

:thankyou:Thanks for all your help!!!