• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sign exchange-sign show in AC

petepaz

i believe they are trying to change it up and draw more people back so they moved down the road

fresh

Whelp, I just got a notice yesterday that I have US District Court Jury Duty in Trenton on Nov 29. So I probably won't be able to go. Oh well.

CL Visual

I'll be there this year. Not much of a show but I have a good relationship with some vendors that will be there so I'm sure there will be some dinners and drinks that are worth the trip.

FloraUSA

Master Distributor of Flora UV Printers in the US
We are here at the AC show. We have a Flora PP2512UV in the APS booth and also Mutoh ValueJet 628x, 426UF, 1624X, 1638UH, VC-1800 in the GRS booth. If you are here stop by and visit, we are in booth 409.

Attachments

• 17926.jpeg
    17926.jpeg
    310.5 KB · Views: 433

petepaz

i may take a drive down but depends on my work load. right now we aren't in the market for anything but like to see if something new catches my eye

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
The year I went, most everyone was there as an excuse to gamble and drink.
I'd imagine not much has changed, considering the typical sign guy.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
In another thread, we discussed how messed up the chinese calendar is..... this proves it.They're 2 years behind things..........................

Eforcer

We are here at the AC show. We have a Flora PP2512UV in the APS booth and also Mutoh ValueJet 628x, 426UF, 1624X, 1638UH, VC-1800 in the GRS booth. If you are here stop by and visit, we are in booth 409.
I see Chris & Dave there