• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Manufactures I have never seen them here, Why?

Hero Signs

If they let me make it, they will come
Why have there never been sign manufactures on this forum? There are plenty of UL certified companies, are they not looking to be on this forum or does this forum not want to have electrical sign manufactures?

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Yes I know there are MFG here, I have worked for a few. ... Completely missed my point. I am looking for reasons why a UL MFG has not secured any Vendor potions.
Most sign manufacturers clients are the end customers. People who advertise here do business with other trades.
So I can’t see what benefits a sign manufacturer would get advertising here

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Look at the prospects in this place. I doubt there's even a handful of people who know how to do that stuff. Returns................. ??

netsol

Look at the prospects in this place. I doubt there's even a handful of people who know how to do that stuff. Returns................. ??
and their model depends heavily on distributors pursuing new business

Gino

Premium Subscriber
At least it was just out gassing and not sh!tting ink all over the place. Miracles are all over the place. Ya just hafta look for them, right in front of your face

MikePro

UL Mfg. here. No desire to be a wholesaler/vendor, just love nerding out over signs & sign tech in my freetime.