• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign placement is key

Aardvark Printing

378268120_10161508411084341_43021801362988068_n.jpg

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Ya know how many times I've made 2 faces with arrows pointing the same way?!?!?! Guarantee the opposite side is flawless.
you know how many times I've had to convince a customer that they need a right AND left facing arrow for Aframe signs, and they can't use the same artwork for both sides? I've had people argue with me on that... then it finally sinks in.

gnubler

you know how many times I've had to convince a customer that they need a right AND left facing arrow for Aframe signs, and they can't use the same artwork for both sides? I've had people argue with me on that... then it finally sinks in.
Or not. I had a d!ck realtor once inform me about the "fun fact" that his sign with an arrow was the same on both sides after I commented that it was two designs. I just held my tongue and let him be smart.

Bengt Backhaus

Just like when i had to explain, to several customers, that if you have a text on your car or boat it just can´t go from front to back on both sides...

gnubler

I think that was Gnubler
It was, and it was a trucker who insisted his truck numbers had to be in reverse order...NOT mirrored.
Like driver side was GVW 12345 and passenger side 54321 WVG. I gave him what he wanted and never heard back.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Did you show them what your interpretation of mirrored/reversed is........ vs their idea ?? If not, you are at fault for not making the customer understand properly. The only thing that changes is justify left or right, not backwards lettering. You must follow what the highway patrol deems legal..... not what some customer says.

gnubler

There was no making him understand the difference between mirrored and reversed, I tried. At the time I actually researched his request online and found absolutely nothing requiring "backwards" lettering on trucks. He approved the proof and went on his way, not my problem.

Truckers are special.

JBurton

Signtologist
There was no making him understand the difference between mirrored and reversed, I tried.
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt on this over gino. I guess somehow PA doesn't have ignorant folk? Also, this ignorant f*ck just learned that folks from PA despise saying Pennsylvania? Is this true gino?