• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign Post and Panel

Marshallmax

Looking for a supplier for a sign post like the one in the picture. Needs to fit a 48” x 48” corrugated sign.

Attachments

• B0FF982D-D4AF-4B66-A281-8CB534DAB0CF.jpeg
    B0FF982D-D4AF-4B66-A281-8CB534DAB0CF.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 223

Bradley Signs

Bradley Signs
4Ever Products <info@4everproducts.com>

I stopped using them here in Texas... They don't seem to last long before they start getting brittle and fade a bit, and they only come in two colors, but I have painted the ones I have used.
They are wonderful to work with. Lite and easy to put together.

Become a dealer for a discount when you buy.... a couple hundred dollars a piece.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Since your profile is off limits, they're aren't any suggestions I can make. You don't give us anything to work with. You'll just hafta keep searching for someone to do your work for you.

Seems odd, you can't make the frame or the sign. Are you a legit sign shop ?? Who's gona install it for ya ??

Stacey K

I like making signs
Buy the prints from a place like Signs365 and apply them yourself double sided to the ACM. You cannot use coroplast...that is just crappy.