• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SignGold vs RealGold

Billct2

I have a job to do that specs Large Engine Turn SignGold but it's out of stock everywhere that I've tried and at least 4 weeks out from the manufacturer.
I'm going to look at RealGold. For those who've used it, does t look the same? Could I use the SignGold I have in stock on one door and RealGold on the other and they won't notice?
Thanks

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Order enough for 1 door and check it when it comes in. You would assume if the engine turn pattern is the same size then it would match? If not, tell them it's done by hand and the difference gives it character.

John Miller

Bill once you see Signgold next to Real Gold you’ll never want Sign Gold again. The color is much more true to actual gold, far superior. The people are great to deal with also

Billct2

I ended up ordering it shipped overnight , job is behind already. It is more gold, SignGold looks brassy next to it.
The only thing I don't like is the engine turn is a little too perfect. People were great to deal with.