• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

signtools3

ford

worst software i have ever had BEWARE COMPANY DOES NOT FOLLOW UP IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM THEY ARE A UK COMPANY WATH OUT BAD COMPANY

Lance

I think you may be on the wrong track again Ford. They are not an English Co.
Signtools is from a company called A Signs, in Sydney, down here in Australia.

There is the contact email on their www, although I am a bit concerned giving it to you incase these are not the ppl you are looking for.

I'm very surprised to hear your comments as I've not heard a bad word about them.
I do not work with or for them, and I do not use their software.

Dare I ask ?
What problems are you having ?

Dave Drane

I think you may be on the wrong track again Ford. They are not an English Co.
Signtools is from a company called A Signs, in Sydney, down here in Australia.

There is the contact email on their www, although I am a bit concerned giving it to you incase these are not the ppl you are looking for.

I'm very surprised to hear your comments as I've not heard a bad word about them.
I do not work with or for them, and I do not use their software.

Dare I ask ?
What problems are you having ?

Hey Lance, that says it all mate!!:thumb:

R08

I use Signtools when I want to cut directly from Corel.
I remember having a problem with it networking once and the guy helped me throught it.
One problem lately for me is that it won't run in X3 or X4 so I use it in 12.

You gotta know that you get what you pay for. This is not a high end program. It's an addon that you can use to cut directly from Corel. You can't expect a whole lot of customer service for a $300 program.

ford

i have sent email to andrew he is the owner of the company and i cant get him to answer at all i have a number i called last week and they will not answer when i leave my number i have given up on this company.I am trying to get another reg.number i just replaced my hard drive and you need a reg. number all i can say is try to get hold of them when you need them you wont.At that point you to will lose your money i have found a software that will cost me $135.00 called Sign Lite you can use the software for 30 days free unheard of and i have not had a problem with it it the program runs on its own no coraldraw nothing just there software and it is great i tell every one i talk to BEWARE OF SIGNTOOLS3 if you try to get hold of them your screwed Jim chitoon111@yahoo.com

robert_st4

SignTools 3

Hi ford (Jim),
Robert here, I am technical architect and head of tech development for Signtools 3 and 4.

Unfortunately we have not received an email or phone request from you for assistance, however Andrew has now attempted to contact you using your email listed in this thread, he will also be posting on this forum as soon as possible.

Of course our full contact details are also available at: www.asigns.com or www.signtools4.com

Finally thanks to all of our users and a special thanks to Ken from 7oaks for giving us a heads-up on a colleague in need!

All questions welcome!

Kindest Regards,
Robert

Hi Jim,
In case you didn't get my email, below are the instructions for activating your SignTools 3 software.

If your computer is connected to the internet you can activate SignTools automatically by clicking on the "Internet" button.
If your computer is not connected to the internet you can use the "Fax" option or email me ( andrew@asigns.com) your SignTools Serial Number, User Code and Product Code and I will get back to you with an activation key.

Please note: We cannot generate an Activation Key without the codes.

For more information on the Activation process http://www.asigns.com/signtools_activation_help.htm

Regards
Andrew