• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

slappy got her new lappy

slappy

i made the plunge..... i got a dell latitude d830! Came in this morning, been pissing with it since..... just installing my programs in and this thing spins circles around my Vaio in speed! Plus i got a "d" key! dddddddddDDDDdDdDd=D I am impressed and pumped to work on things now instead of waiting on whatever i click to load. Big improvement!

animenick65

i made the plunge..... i got a dell latitude d830! Came in this morning, been pissing with it since..... just installing my programs in and this thing spins circles around my Vaio in speed! Plus i got a "d" key! dddddddddDDDDdDdDd=D I am impressed and pumped to work on things now instead of waiting on whatever i click to load. Big improvement!

Congrats. Nothing beats getting the newest piece of technology. Just think, in 6 months it will be obsolete! Enjoy it while it lasts.

slappy

Congrats. Nothing beats getting the newest piece of technology. Just think, in 6 months it will be obsolete! Enjoy it while it lasts.

tell me about it...... you can never have the newest computer... they are already releasing the e830! .... i seen no difference, just price

GB2

Old Member
Hey Steph...I'm looking to purchase a Latitude also...wish I talked to you about them. Why did you chose the D over the E model? I haven't done a thorough comparison but the base price of the D seemed to be higher. Apparently when you spec it out equally that isn't the case though? The E seemed to have improved battery technology but like I said I haven't really researched them completely yet so I'm not sure what the differences are.

weaselboogie

Attachments

• old-computer-ads-03.jpg
    old-computer-ads-03.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 54

weaselboogie

If you like that, then maybe I can talk you into this SEXY modem...

Attachments

• old-computer-ads-05.jpg
    old-computer-ads-05.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 55

slappy

Hey Steph...I'm looking to purchase a Latitude also...wish I talked to you about them. Why did you chose the D over the E model? I haven't done a thorough comparison but the base price of the D seemed to be higher. Apparently when you spec it out equally that isn't the case though? The E seemed to have improved battery technology but like I said I haven't really researched them completely yet so I'm not sure what the differences are.

i went with the d830 as like animenick65 summed it, your never going to have the newest pc

i am actually exchanging it for the ultrasharp screen which the sales rep never mentioned to me..... i'm not liking the screen provided cause it has a foggy effect