• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Small Printer

Sign-Man Signs

Just wondering if there is a small, like a desk top printer, ink jet type available anywhere? Something you could run a 8.5 x 11.0 through using digital inks. Or maybe cartridges you could put ink a desk top printer? Just wondering?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I think Fargo used to sell something of this nature. I know a competitor of ours had one. Did nice work, the only complaint was it was so small. They really couldn't do anything with it but 8.5" x 11" or 14".

Beware.

OldPaint

fargo was like the edge, with its cart colors. ALPS was same as the old 1st ROLAND printer that used a color cart like a tape casset. i still have an ALP MD-1300. will print 11 x 13. but no drivers for it work with anything newer the WIN 98.i have a K-850 HP, with CIS EXTERNAL INK TANKS. i can print 13 x 19 on this andits ok for temp outdoor signs if you coat it with KRYLON CLEAR. 3-6 months max. but then its TEMP SIGNS. getting ready to print a couple hot sauce bottles for a 2 sided 18x24.