• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So, how're ya planning it................................................................................... ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We're gonna close mid afternoon on Wednesday and come back in Monday. It's the only 4 day vacation, I can count on i any given year. Been doing that for over 50 years.

Christmas we'll probably close up early on Friday and come back Tuesday, same with the New Year's weekend, too.

Wish all of you who partake in these holidays a happy and safe Thanksgiving and don't stuff yourselves, too much. I guess our friends to the north already had theirs over a month ago, so belated one to y'all. Better late than never.

:toasting:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I'm taking Wednesday off - in addition to Thursday and Friday. I haven't really thought about Christmas yet... I better consult a calendar!

petepaz

we do Thursday and Friday off and return on Monday also.
for Christmas we actually have a company shutdown between Christmas and new years. last day is normally Christmas eve and return on the 2nd or 3rd depending on what day that falls on.

happy thanksgiving to the 101 crew

d fleming

Pretty much same as you Gino except we take a week after Christmas thru New Year. It's always dead then over the last 40 years anyway. Wife and youngest have birthdays in the middle so there's that too.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah, while it might be dead and no phone calls, I can get a lotta stuff cleaned up and things put away, in those 3 days. Kinda nice, to have some peace & quiet.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I'll leave at 2 Wednesday and won't be back until Monday.

Christmas week will be dead so I'll come in when I feel like it. My backroom needs some serious cleaning and organizing...good time for that.

victor bogdanov

Plan was to not work Wed, back to work on Monday but last week had employees call in sick so we are catching up on Wednesday now. Its raining here all week so I don't mind working as can't go to the parks with my kids anyway when it is raining

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
Normally we would be open on Friday because "Black Friday" can be pretty busy with service calls and other stuff. But so many people have requested Friday off to be able to travel out of town Thursday-Sunday or host relatives who are in town visiting. Not enough people are going to be available to hold down the fort so we just called the day for everyone. We'll be open all day Wednesday, but I expect a few people to cut out early so they can get on the road or to the airport ASAP.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Holiday? Get back to work!
scrooge.jpg

we do Thursday and Friday off and return on Monday also.
for Christmas we actually have a company shutdown between Christmas and new years. last day is normally Christmas eve and return on the 2nd or 3rd depending on what day that falls on.

happy thanksgiving to the 101 crew
We do the same. It's a nice break and we can focus on cleaning up the shop when it's slow during that break if we come in at all.

Scotchbrite

No comment
We're closed Thursday and Friday, opening Monday.

We have a "floating" holiday that everyone votes on when to use. Most years it gets used at Christmas to make it a 4-day off holiday.