• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So.....is it 5 o'clock yet?

threeputt

Been dying for a martini since I started work this morning. Wife and I will jet up to the club as is our habit on Fridays.

We both enjoy our cocktails....and it's been one h*ll of a week. Believe me.

Letterbox Mike

had one of those weeks here too, a very very good week but a hectic one. Had a few margaritas for lunch, that really hit the spot...

WildWestDesigns

I'm more of a Dos XX fan myself. 32 oz really does hit the spot when it's one of those weeks were the embroidery machine wants to fight you. But in the end man prevails.

phototec

Glad I'm not the only NON-RAGING ALCOHOLIC on here! I'm more of a Dew addict myself though.

No you're not, there are other NON-RAGING ALCOHOLICS on here (a few anyway), had me a nice Diet Coke on ice, oh wait, that's what I drink all day!!

It was a hell of a week, worked Thursday nite till 5:00 am, but got everything done.

:goodpost:

iSign

Kona Coffee!!

(I almost felt I was due for a beer this week... but I already had one for April... maybe next week)

MichaelL

Been dying for a martini since I started work this morning. Wife and I will jet up to the club as is our habit on Fridays.

We both enjoy our cocktails....and it's been one h*ll of a week. Believe me.

I feel your pain. Did over 700 individual (web ordered) IJ prints this week for 1 medical conference on top of all my usual work. 7am 8PM yesterday and back at it at 8am this morning. At least I'll have Sun off. :cool: