• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So.. This car

JoshLoring

I saw an Epson printers car that was pretty trick. Bugatti to be exact. My brother says its insane. He says, let's wrap my car something like that. Well.. If your gonna do something that's already been done.. Better add a bit or else... Right?

Progress below...
I'll have to clip some zoomed details tomorrow cause this image is small.

Attachments

• image-690626066.png
    image-690626066.png
    228.4 KB · Views: 97

Jillbeans

It's OK.
But if you have to show bigger pix since we can't read it from the thumbnail, your message is obscure.
It would have a lot more "oomph" if you did the 1-888-GRAPHICS in white, in a straight line not stacked, at the back above the tire.
Love...Jill

signmeup

Maybe the name could go along the rocker so it doesn't cover your nifty design.

Attachments

• Graphic888.jpg
    Graphic888.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 96

neato

I like the original.

Sounds like this is your personal car, so it's not going to be a traveling billboard, right? I'm a fan of subtle...looks good

Did you do the graphics?

JoshLoring

I like the original.

Sounds like this is your personal car, so it's not going to be a traveling billboard, right? I'm a fan of subtle...looks good

Did you do the graphics?

This is actually for my brothers car and its not meant to be a billboard or advertise at all. It's one of those fun things you can do with your printer.

I have some more sneaky plans for this thing. I need to rework some things to incorporate a gun and some max max style fender wells. See below for zoomed

Attachments

• Car1.jpg
    Car1.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 89
  • Car2.jpg
    Car2.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Car3.jpg
    Car3.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 88
  • Car4.jpg
    Car4.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 83
  • Car5.jpg
    Car5.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 96

Craig Sjoquist

I like what you have done ..The gun ? well no my cup of tea but I do like the steel plating on the Bugatti.. Steampunk art looks cool and current seems these days

natedawg9640

Someone wrapped a Bugatti?

If I had one I would wrap it. If for nothing mare than to protect the paint. People wrap them all the time. Granted it wouldn't be a "regular wrap" it'd be a -in the shop and dismantle everything down to the sheet metal and wrap each part and then re-assemble- NO cutting on the car- wrap. You'll find tons of exotics under full vinyl wraps.

signswi

Wow.......

All done from scratch in PS?

If I ever win the lottery....I'll give you $1M to teach me your PS skills. lol

Why so much? You could learn that kind of layering in a couple hours just playing around. I did stuff like that in computer graphics 118 which is a freshmen intro course for all art and architecture majors, and that was over ten years ago. Use Lynda.com if you want someone to teach you, that and tv.adobe.com.

Not trying to denigrate there's just nothing particularly challenging going on, it's all really simple technique.

JoshLoring

Gun gone. I'll dial in the rest soon enough.

Pat- I used one stock photo of a gear and shock. Stuff like this is actually pretty easy, you just need to learn layering/light/brushes. Grab some books/magazines about photoshop effects. Once you have read enough, you'll be like an encyclopedia of effects that makes your own styles and techniques.

Drawing from scratch is trick part and making your own brushes to make your job easier. I'm sure people would kill for my private brush collection but I'd never give them up.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
some girl I know has been practically begging to give me PS lessons, so I'll have to take her up on it.

bow chicka bow wow.

I like it, the smoke is a little too heavy imo but i like the colors, i would try to accent the layered plates though, make them stand out more.