• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So what are you wearing to the Royal Wedding?

BIGMAX

PERSONALLY, I agree with Phototech.........who cares! The best I can think of for this occasion.................my birthday suit!

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
Absolutely could give a rats A$$, I hate everything about the monarchy, think it's allot to do about nothing. Our fore fathers did a good thing, when we won our Independence from the Queen.

And the fact, that just the additional security alone is costing upwards of 32 million, is just a big waste of money that could be better used to help the poor and hungry in England.

I will NOT make any extra effort to watch this dog & pony show, as it is, the American news media is already making a big hoopla out of it.

:smile:

I couldn't agree more

klemgraphics

Absolutely could give a rats A$$, I hate everything about the monarchy, think it's allot to do about nothing. Our fore fathers did a good thing, when we won our Independence from the Queen.

And the fact, that just the additional security alone is costing upwards of 32 million, is just a big waste of money that could be better used to help the poor and hungry in England.

I will NOT make any extra effort to watch this dog & pony show, as it is, the American news media is already making a big hoopla out of it.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/ask...m_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

Agree totally!! I refuse to waste my time! My wife is all in to it though and I think it strikes a nerve with her when I go on about how much of a waste the whole royal family is and the money they waste for nothing.

saktrnch

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/ask...m_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

My family left England on December 1 1630 aboard the ship "Lyon", and landed near New Boston February 15, 1631. Years later my GreatGreatGreat-Grandpa Bull fought along side George Washington and helped win our freedom. I don't believe I will discredit their hopes and dreams long enough to pay any attention to some silly wedding.

Flame

My family left England on December 1 1630 aboard the ship "Lyon", and landed near New Boston February 15, 1631. Years later my GreatGreatGreat-Grandpa Bull fought along side George Washington and helped win our freedom. I don't believe I will discredit their hopes and dreams long enough to pay any attention to some silly wedding.

Amen.

Amen x2

SignosaurusRex

:rock-n-roll:Let me be the first to offer you a pint my good man!.........and a "BITE ME"! to the Queen, the little Prince and his little doll.........

Attachments

• Pint_Comp.jpg
    Pint_Comp.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 103

andy

You hate an 85 year old lady who has served her country since the 1950's, a lady who has personally met every US president since Eisenhower.... a grandmother who has seen her own grandchildren fight in American wars... unlike those turds Bush & Blair who did not have the moral conviction to place their children in harms way....

I could wipe my @rse on the declaration of independence without a second thought... a meaningless piece of paper which isn't the holy relic Americans like to pretend it is. I wouldn't do such a thing because it would be rude & disrespectful to Americans... yet here you are being incredibly rude and offensive to British people on a subject which strictly speaking has nothing whatsoever to do with you.

On the subject of"poor & hungry" English people.... we have the kind of generous welfare state and universal healthcare which millions of poor Americans can only dream of... before worrying about our poor citizens you should sort out your own.

4 out of 5 British people are happy with the monarchy... there is no massive yearning for a presidential system.. the though of "President Blair" makes most people feel physically sick. Interestingly her Majesty has deliberately chosen not to invite the last two British prime ministers (Blair & Brown)... this has proven to be very popular with the people.... we all hate Blair with a passion so a royal snub to his vanity & ego is a great bonus.

John Butto

King George

We won our independence from a King not a Queen.

ova

I won't be going unless I'm awake at that time of the morning. I'll be wearing my Birthday Suit. It's a little old, but not too many wrinkles yet.

Dave

Sign-Man Signs

As we pay near $4.00 dollars a gallon for gas as our businesses are going under, it's hard to really care about a stupid wedding. Wish the media would put a better light on this problem instead of promoting "The Royal Wedding". Just makes me sick. Just saying.

ova

As we pay near $4.00 dollars a gallon for gas as our businesses are going under, it's hard to really care about a stupid wedding. Wish the media would put a better light on this problem instead of promoting "The Royal Wedding". Just makes me sick. Just saying.
:thread

So what are you wearing to the wedding?

Dave

Jillbeans

No handbags at dawn, boys, this wasn't intended to be political.
No need to beat a horse who's been dead for over 200 years or to disrespect each other.
I think the wedding is a fun little escape from reality.
I believe gas is something like $8 a gallon over there.

signmeup

I don't get the adulation for people who's only claim to fame is where they fell out.

But hey... if it floats your boat... enjoy the wedding!