• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion So, Why Is It.....................................

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
I agree there is much hate out there in the world, but this tendency to blanket-label anything contrary as 'hate' is really becoming wearisome...

Exactly so. Perhaps Godwin's Law might be extended beyond merely Nazis to cover 'hate', 'this-ism', 'that-a-phobia', and any other of the plethora of mindless denouncements uttered by the mentally indisposed when they have no other cogent argument.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm simply calling you guys out on your hate. You guys got all fired up about someone bucking up against your attitude that Gino started this thread. I'm obviously not changing your way of thinking, but it's on record now that I don't agree with your sarcastic questions and behavior.

You'll sit there and defend your position by saying "I'm sick of the dumb nobb questions, we're asking questions to their questions because we know more then they and they can't see we're doing it to help, blah blah blah. People see though you guys, I guess they just don't want to waste their time saying anything about the flamers.

I'm done responding to you people, complete waste of time... I have signs to make

You're simply calling people out on their hate ?? Who died and left you in charge ??

I started this thread, as you can see, if you can actually comprehend what you read, to try and thwart this kinda behavior. I'm just as sick of it as you, but more so. You tend to think, along with some others, that we are coming down on you and you alone. Nope, couldn't be further from my plan. Your questions or anyone else who asks these kinds of questions are just one at a time. However, these threads can be looked upon at any given time from now until the cows come home. These added questions to clarify are for all of those reading these questions you have so wisely asked, but don't know the answers. It might help you, but UNLIKE you and some others, these things are here to help everyone, not just YOU.

Ya see, many of us old farts and grouchy old codgers are helping everyone at once. Believe it or not, you are not the center of attention. You are the vehicle in which these simplistic questions are asked. Therefore, if we could get you people to form a real question and ask something with content, then perhaps we could answer with simple answers. The way you see it, it's all about you and only you or some of the other poor helpless people.

Now, please allow me to ask you one simple question. When you were in school and Billy raises his hand and the whole class laughs at him, due to it's subject matter, does the teacher just answer Billy, or does she explain what Billy was trying to convey and then answers the WHOLE class ??​

You see, many of us here already know the ups & downs of this business and from many different angles. When we see such a question as yours, we want to save everyone from giving dumb answers to be read in the future. Questions such as yours automatically send up red flags. If you don't like our answers, just ignore them and do what ya want on your own, but try not to ruin it for those who really care and want to learn.

Who has not learned by asking dumb questions ?? Who looks a gift horse in the mouth ??

Signchief

The only answer is discretion. This forum is a business and the profit comes from new members joining not from the quality of posts or posters. I get my kicks here being snarky but i joined for the community, if the content draws in more hobbyists than craftsmen than it is what it is. If there is a better forum let me know if not create one or deal with it or don't.