• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Software Printing question

SpazSigns

I might be loosing my mind, but I can't seem to figure out how to print my clip art onto regular computer paper so customers can look at it through a book. I have 1000's of pieces that i'd like to printand have quite a few per page.

Thanks guys

SpazSigns

Like this for example.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 70

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Y O U . H A V E . 13,000 . P I E C E S . O F . C L I P A R T ?? :omg:

And now you want to catalog it ?? Didn't it come with the original CD's.... the operative word being 'Original' ??

GoodPeopleFlags

DO NOT... I REPEAT... DO NOT print out all your clipart for people to look through!!! They will be there for DAYS!!! If they say they want a butterfly, then get a deposit, do the layout, find a suitable butterfly, and show that to them. Maybe even give them a choice of 2 or 3. Just trust me on this. Please.

p.s. Don't print our your fonts, either!

Techman

Awwww. let him print his fonts and his clip art... He has to learn just like we all did back 15 yrs ago...

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
DO NOT... I REPEAT... DO NOT print out all your clipart for people to look through!!! They will be there for DAYS!!! If they say they want a butterfly, then get a deposit, do the layout, find a suitable butterfly, and show that to them. Maybe even give them a choice of 2 or 3. Just trust me on this. Please.

I agree on the fonts but the clipart books can cut both ways. More than once we've sold an extra job because someone is browsing a clipart book while I checking materials or doing whatever away from our sales interview. Clipart can often function as an idea starter for customers or, can be used to close a sale.

mikey-Oh

Solid advice right there!

royster13

I just love my Plotter Art Originals book....It gives folks enough ideas and I know the files cut great....

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I just love my Plotter Art Originals book....It gives folks enough ideas and I know the files cut great....

The first day we set our Plotter Art™ Print-N-Cut user guide out on the counter, it generated 150% of its retail price in new business.