• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some of our wraps

thehamsterman

just thought i'd post a couple of our wrapped vehicles here.

Offsite pics replaced. Please observe our rules on photo posting.

Attachments

• aFut2.jpg
    aFut2.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 90
  • gOS1j.jpg
    gOS1j.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited by a moderator:

thehamsterman

here's a few more

Thanks!

Attachments

• oU4Cz.jpg
    oU4Cz.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 66
  • DezKC.jpg
    DezKC.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 66
  • T7Yb1.jpg
    T7Yb1.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 72
  • KdUAV.jpg
    KdUAV.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 73
Last edited by a moderator:

grafixemporium

very cool.

curious, any idea why a mexican grill needs 4 wrapped hummers?

Hmmm... I think it's called advertising. I mean, as far as I'm aware, vehicle wraps do still have a purpose. At least the good ones do :thumb:

Nice work Hamsterman! Did you guys have a hard time on those HT fenders? They look good... no signs of overstretching. Definitely one of our least favorite things to do.

thehamsterman

Nice work Hamsterman! Did you guys have a hard time on those HT fenders? They look good... no signs of overstretching. Definitely one of our least favorite things to do.

They're a pain, but not as hard as doing the roofs. We take the fenders off completely to wrap under them, as well as the door handles and mirrors and the fake plastic vents on the hood. then put the fenders back on and wrap them.

all in all we've done 7 of them and sent two out for their franchises in flordia