Some questions from a Hong Kong starter.(Please Help!)


New Member

I'm starter in Hong Kong. Something want to ask you guys.

nluckily I can't find any lettering enamels( including 1Shot) in here.(Hong Kong have no a Sign industry:covereyes:) I also tried to

buy in some web stores in US such as amazon and
coastairbrush, but they said that Lettering enamel is flammable, so they

cannot ship to me. What can I do now? Find the One Shot s
upplier to ask for help?

Sorry for bearing my bad english, Hope that you guys can help me.



Active Member
You can use an oil based industrial enamel. It just doesn't flow as nice or cover as well.
A little Penetrol will help with the lettering consistancy.