• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Someone copying your web content?

CES020

I know a couple members on this forum have had issues with people copying their website content and pushing it off as their own so I thought this might interest some of you.

http://www.copyscape.com/

It's a website that scans for copies of your content.

Watch this video, it's a GREAT video. Loved the graphics on the video!

signgal

pretty cool. i like how they include all your pages at the end because that was the first thing I thought about typing in my homepage address. Also, I think it's mostly photos being taken... and if they name them something else.... :(

digitalwoodshop

This is a little or WAY off topic but I thought someone might find it interesting.... The Warning pictures...

I do a search for my product line about once a week and see where I rank in Web Pages and Images. Deleted some pages cleaning up my site and found I had shot myself in the foot when I deleted the top 4 pictures from my site and they had a 404 error....... I put them back and slowly I am back in the first image slot. So that was a lesson learned...

Now this...

So I was checking other search engines and last night I saw a image from my Web Page and when I clicked on it, I got a warning....

Don't know the site that is using one of my image.

AL

Attachments

• Warning.jpg
    Warning.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 54
  • Warning 2.jpg
    Warning 2.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 59