• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

soon to be back in the Biz!

Dubs Chops

hey guys, Name is Brett. Ran a small vinyl sign and graphic biz through high school got tired of it sold my roland and gave it up, Been working in the real world now about 6 years now and decided that was one of the best jobs i ever had. trying right now to work my way back into the business and thats when i stumbled upon this sight, i'm now buying materials to convert the 12X10 portable building in my back yard into an office, and then i'll begin buying my equipment, i'll probably just start out with a GX-24 till i can afford a printer as well, but anyways just thought this was a great site full of great ideas and knowledge s i thought i would introduce myself. i'm sure i'll be asking everyone for help soon enough so for now Take it easy,

Dubs Chops

About 20 mins east of tulsa, And thanks to everyone for making me feel this welcome you all seem like great people. got very blessed today, figured out me and the wife had racked up enough amex points to get a $500 home depot card, that will be enough to get my office fixed up and going, Now to sell the boat to get some equipment back LOL!