• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP540V slow printing (head stops at each end for few seconds)

Wynand Truter

that is the stupidest explanation i have ever heard.
it has less to do with 3rd party inks, than it does with phases of the moon...

perhaps he should spin a dead chicken over his head during the full moon...

i will at least be honest enough to tell you i am not sure why it happens, (IT IS INDEED RELATED TO SPOOLING, HOWEVER SPOOLING AND THE RIP PROCESSES ARE NOT ALL THAT TIED TOGETHER , EITHER)

go ahead and stop the spooler, etc but, if it works lets all just say "it's a mystery and beyond our understanding"
Mate this form is to help people solving issues. This will help someone. Your rude comments is no skin off my nose.

Use your time helping people and not just replying on every comment to get your score up.

netsol

Mate this form is to help people solving issues. This will help someone. Your rude comments is no skin off my nose.

Use your time helping people and not just replying on every comment to get your score up.
i apologize, having a bad day, but, i still can't see how 3rd party inks are the culprit
your suggestion MAY WELL solve his problem, which, i think has to do with poor engineering at the software company

again, sorry i jumped down your throat

damonCA21

The inks have nothing to do with it :) The printer doesn't know it is running 3rd party inks so won't behave any differently