• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stanley Double Sided - Caution Automatic Door Decals

thanks i found those, they look a bit off from the Stanely ones..... trying to source locally if i can. cant seem to find a company that works on the doors

MikePro

quick-search shows only vendors providing single-sided decals
like these? or I think you just want the circle-portion. anyhow, I can send you the file if you would rather make them yourself.

I reverse-print clear & laminate with printed/laminated white before cutting for double-sided.... or simply apply a single-sided decal to both sides of the glass if I don't want to go through the extra steps in production.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 11.16.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-19 at 11.16.38 AM.png
    38 KB · Views: 500
I was asked for specifically asked to use the Stanley ones, they are Stanley Doors, its not even a sign job, its a Security window film job, for a very high end client

Client isnt going to fly for two sides or i could produce them no prob...I'm not familiar with producing a double sided decal for glass......there are alot of doors and, just for ease of the installer (not me) and myself, its easier for me to just buy them than produce them.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Direct from Stanley. Even if someone breaks the glass, new glass is put, Stanley will provide the proper decals to whomever owns the door.