• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

starting out

Status
Not open for further replies.

SignManiac

I can't count the number of times Rick has generously offered his exceptional design skills to help others on th site. He's far more helpful than I am these days

Johnny Best

Yikes!

Take off a day to enjoy the beautiful weather we are having in Buffalo. High 50's and getting to 62 on Sunday and it is December. Suppose to break a record from 1901.
Just signed on and the green notification blinking with nine dislikes. You guys are brutal. I just mentioned the girlfriend from the girl's voice who was making the video of this Rick guy in the monkey suit.
My designer who helped with the logo is my fiancee. I can run the machines to print, lam and cut vinyl. Also do any kind of installation. She will do the designing and I think we can make a pretty good team in signs and with my windfall we are getting excited.
So back to my logo, I liked my first idea and also my "designer" made a nice one in my opinion. Did not see anything on another level from others that were shown here by this Rick guy. This first one is a cleaned up version of the first one she did and she went back to the drawing board for this second one that I am going to use because I do like my beer haha.
If you guys want to keep it up it will not bother me, I do have thick skin.
And why did this person come after me with spending $100 and being rude. I see some of these others who posted and their logos are just typed fonts and clip art.

Attachments

• best9.jpg
    best9.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 138
  • best10.jpg
    best10.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 167
Status
Not open for further replies.