• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stock logos for everyone!

Marlene

This is going to kill me to say this, but there are some nice looking logos even if they are stock/insert name here. if you were a veterinarian and didn't want to have just your name on a sign, they have a pretty OK "logo" for sale. I see it more for small companies that don't have a ton of cash to layout for an identity as this site's user.

signmeup

This is going to kill me to say this, but there are some nice looking logos even if they are stock/insert name here. if you were a veterinarian and didn't want to have just your name on a sign, they have a pretty OK "logo" for sale. I see it more for small companies that don't have a ton of cash to layout for an identity as this site's user.
Sounds like 99.9% of my customers. They have 4300 logos to choose from at the sites launch, all ogranized by catagory. Great concept.

G-Artist

Am I the only one who sees this at that page?

Attachments

• window.jpg
    window.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 97

cptcorn

adad
Good for them, they have a good product, and what seems to be a viable business plan.

G & Mike, you guys need to update your browser. That's why you're seeing garbage.

Sticky Signs

I'm gonna call my next business "company name" or "sample text". I'm sure they'll give me a discount cause they don't even have to customize it! Think of the money I'll save...

SignManiac

They have nice designs. I like the fact that you can buy exclusive rights to their logos. My only concern is if you pay for exclusive use of that logo, what is to stop some unscrupulous shop from rebuilding any logo there and reselling it to someone else? That would suck if your client saw there logo used elsewhere thinking theirs was original for their use.