• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Storefront Window Vinyl - Single Words Layout

bmortvedt

Premium Subscriber
How would you handle this layout?
Should all words be the same font size or should the words be the same width?
Looking for suggestions.

Screen Shot 2020-01-24 at 2.17.10 PM.png

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
The varying sizes bother me. I say keep the lettering consistent -the top row.
The smaller lettering looks less important. I think Self Control and perseverance are just as important as courtesy and integrity.

Reveal1

Agree w/Boudica. All same size font. If not iconic to their brand and you can influence wording, drop 'Indomitable' and just have 'Spirit'. Stack Self-Control or replace with something like Poise. Replace Perseverance with Tenacity. That should allow all same size, larger font.

rjssigns

Use point size/height of largest word to set the rest. Don't mess with scaling but check kerning. Last bit would be to eliminate the word spirit. Indomitable can stand alone.

visual800

Are you also allowed to change font to something still legible but taller? That may help a little but def go with top option

Billct2

All the same font height and agree about dropping the "Spirit". An Upper/lower case design might be worth a look

mameighan

OP wouldn't be able to drop the spirit word. These are a set of tenets used by many martial arts schools (ITF) and is always written as indomitable spirit but if he just drops it down a little it will still work

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Yep, all text the same letter height. Also agree that a condensed font may work best.
Inches not points. Point size is meaningless in the sign business.:roflmao: