• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stouse alternatives?

Silvertip

Silvertip Graphics Signs & Designs, Inc.
Anyone have an alternative to Stouse? I have just had a pretty bad experience that in the end I will pay for but I will not forget it anytime soon so I am shopping for a new supplier and would like recommendations.

Thanks all!

In Print

Anyone have an alternative to Stouse? I have just had a pretty bad experience that in the end I will pay for but I will not forget it anytime soon so I am shopping for a new supplier and would like recommendations.

Thanks all!

Which products? We are on of their competitors on magnets and stock bumper stickers.

Silvertip

Plastics and clings etc

This particular order was for custom cut plastic and window clings. I do magnets and most printed decals in house.

In Print

Sounds good. We do bulk wholesale and do custom shapes. Let me know if you ever need anything. But for clings I would go to Gill.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What products? On Magnets and stock bumper stickers check us out. Feel free to email me -

Why don't you inquire with the owners here at s101 and take out a Merchant Membership so you can advertise freely ?? :smile:

Z SIGNS

Thanks all!
So what happened what happened.What was the bad experience?

Silvertip

Bad Experience update

Sorry, I don't have 4 pages for every week that I have had to deal with this order and it doesn't really matter. In the end it cost me quite a bit of time and money and very possibly a client so it really doesn't matter the gossip of the story I just am looking for alternatives because next time will be someone else's opportunity.

amw

Longtime Members
We can not offer any other wholesale company for what your looking for. We asked Stouse for quotes on 10K, 50K, and 100K drink coasters. Called at least 10 time and NEVER got a quote. Complained and was told we didn't give them enough time. We waited 3 weeks. They acted like we were wasting their time. Even wrote a letter to them and still not a sorry or even the darn quote!