• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stripe Kits

davis99

Hey Guys -

Can anyone tell me where to obtain a stripe kit template for a camaro 09 - 13. I don't want to recreate and client talked about purchasing a kit and I do install. I don't want to do a wet install would rather use 3M.
Thanks - Matt

davis99

Designing

Thanks Guys I am looking to print myself do you know if there any Ai or EPS versions some where.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
With all the conditions you have...... don't wanna re-create, don't wanna do wet, don't wanna use the factory supplied graphics, don't wanna.... don't wanna.... don't wanna, but you will do thhe job if everything is supplied to you on a silver platter.
If I were you, I'd just turn the job away and tell the guy it's too difficult for you and you don't know how....... :rock-n-roll:

rjssigns

With all the conditions you have...... don't wanna re-create, don't wanna do wet, don't wanna use the factory supplied graphics, don't wanna.... don't wanna.... don't wanna, but you will do thhe job if everything is supplied to you on a silver platter.
If I were you, I'd just turn the job away and tell the guy it's too difficult for you and you don't know how....... :rock-n-roll:

Perfect! :thumb:

Some peoples kids...

davis99

i could do a wet install looking for an expedited way to do it and maybe have some templates for future projects. its not the matter of not wanting to do it. it was a way to expedite the process. and a silver platter would be nice.

HulkSmash

i could do a wet install looking for an expedited way to do it and maybe have some templates for future projects. its not the matter of not wanting to do it. it was a way to expedite the process. and a silver platter would be nice.

that's like a 300 dollar job. No thanks.

rjssigns

that's like a 300 dollar job. No thanks.

I'll take $300 jobs all day long. Love to see huge shops like yours. The bigger the better. By the time your receptionist would answer a single question you're already behind.

We thrive on small quick turn jobs.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:thread Not to be one, bu u u u u ut................... I've always considered us the largest of the small shops and the smallest of the big shops.... for our area. Our niche is that nothing is too large and nothing is too small. There's a sign that fits everyone's budget and we just try to find it. If we could do one truck a week for $15,000, I'd be happy. I won't do 15 trucks at a $1,000 a piece, as there is a limit to stoopidness. But having 90% of something is better than having 100% of nothing, huh ??

rjssigns

:thread Not to be one, bu u u u u ut................... I've always considered us the largest of the small shops and the smallest of the big shops.... for our area. Our niche is that nothing is too large and nothing is too small. There's a sign that fits everyone's budget and we just try to find it. If we could do one truck a week for $15,000, I'd be happy. I won't do 15 trucks at a $1,000 a piece, as there is a limit to stoopidness. But having 90% of something is better than having 100% of nothing, huh ??

Ding ding! Collect your prize.:bushmill:

I love the small jobs. Fast turn, nice profit and near zero headaches.:cool:

HulkSmash

I'll take $300 jobs all day long. Love to see huge shops like yours. The bigger the better. By the time your receptionist would answer a single question you're already behind.

We thrive on small quick turn jobs.

We can't quote those.. literally. We're not even that big. there's 7 of us.

Our overhead doesn't allow us to do these small jobs. At 300$ to do that strip kit. That's what 2-3 hrs? We wrap a Uhaul in the same amount of time, and make 4 times the price for just an install price. It's just hard for us to justify it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We can't quote those.. literally. We're not even that big. there's 7 of us.

Our overhead doesn't allow us to do these small jobs. At 300$ to do that strip kit. That's what 2-3 hrs? We wrap a Uhaul in the same amount of time, and make 4 times the price for just an install price. It's just hard for us to justify it.

Totally understand that reasoning. You can go to a nice high end restaurant and get an exquisite meal, made to order, completely to your liking and then go to a place like Burger King or Dunkin' Donuts and they can't stop the big machines to customize a small item without completely messing up the whole mechanism of big business, so they simply turn that business away.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wait a minute. You're the one in your opening post, who said all the I don't wannas, not me. Don't be turning this around. You either don't wanna do the job or you do.

This is exactly why people get so bent outta shape around here. Ya come on saying one thing, find out youre dead balls wrong, change horses in the middle the stream and say you didn't mean what you said. No wonder so many of you have problems being/staying in busiess, you havent a clue as to what you said 15 minutes ago. Ya can't stay focused because you're thinking about your next question or silly comment. I can only imagine what your customers are talking about.

Granted, the OP here is new and probably confused, but this kinda crap takes place day in and day out. Why ??